Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So Many Things to Make

I am so excited, this morning I got an email to tell me my parcel had been delivered, what the???  I went to the front door and sure enough there it was, but what was it?  It was the Sew Tessuti fabrics I had ordered.  My first ever big piece of Liberty Tana Lawn and a couple of meters of Stretch Cotton. all beautifully wrapped up in a vogue pattern paper, tied with a bow and complete with a hand written postcard wishing me much sewing joy!!!  How good is that, what a way to start a stay at home day.
7.48am I ripped into it so quickly there was no time
for photos showing how gorgeous it all really was. 
 
9.15am washed and on the line and nearly dry. 

10.20 am Washed, dried and ironed ready to be cut and sewn.
I am planning to make a red pair of these.
 I was seduced into this pattern by the words, beginner, simple and slim.


No comments:

Post a Comment