Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sew Tessuti Favourite Top

I had been eyeing off this free Sew Tessuti pattern for a while but was too scared of knit fabrics to have a go.  Last week I decided to be free of fear and give it ago, and I love my new top!!!  It really did take about 45 mins, with the cutting out making up about 30 mins of that time.  I used a Metalicus fabric I got from The Fabric Store for only $6 a metre!


The most fabulous snugly winter top ever, superb for layering.
I added about 5 cm to the sleeve length and have my next top all cut out and ready to sew. 
 l love it with my new scarf, I am living in these clothes.






3 comments:

  1. that does look like a great all round winter top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool top...looks like it is fun and comfy to wear. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, especially with the longer sleeves.

    ReplyDelete