Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cath Kidston + Fossil = Bag

I have much admired anything Cath Kidston for a long time.   I regularly go to the web site and make up dream wish lists, but the shipping price to Australia is so horrendous that I never get further than a wishing.  I was recently luckily enough to acquire a few bits and pieces via my lovely cousins in London, and a book from my Aunt, thanks girls.

All my stars aligned when I was on Etsy recently and stumbled on some well prices CK fabrics.  This is the really simple messenger bag I made using one of the oil cloths.  The thing that makes this bag, I think , is the up-cycled strap.  It makes it look a whole lot less home made.  It's from an old Fossil bag, and has parrot clips so I can swap it between the two bags now.


Really simple, an envelope shape with some lining and velcro.


It really makes a great bag for scooting.




2 comments:

  1. 'Tis a very cool bag made from some very cool and gorgeous fabric. Gotta love Cath Kidston fabric.....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. The oil cloth, the strap. That is one uber cool satchel.

    ReplyDelete