Sunday, May 29, 2011

In a Dark Dark Cupboard

Going about my day of Mummy jobs nothing gives me a nicer feeling than coming across an elaborate game that Miss M has set up somewhere special.  My children are very over toyed and have lots of play spaces to choose from but the favorites are always the illicit.   In a cupboard, a draw or a desk.  Any room is a good room to play even bathrooms containing only a toilet!  This is my latest find....

I approach this cupboard to put away some wool, I wonder why is this wool out?
Open the door and what do I find...
A little world of creatures happily going about their day.
Sunny day picnics on the village green, enjoying the sweet scents of fresh bloom from the flower stall.
What is not to love, I will find a new place to put my wool and let the game continue.

1 comment:

  1. How gorgious. I love it. It must have been such a surprise opening this cupboard. What a great imagination.
    Angelique

    ReplyDelete