Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Bag for Felix

We recently had a Christening to attend for a baby that usually lives in the UK.  What do you give as a meaningful gift that is light weight and folds up to nothing for the trip back home?  Something made from fabric of course.  This is the little drawstring toy bag I made for baby felix.  Using the most adorable vintage man print flannelette fabric.  I used a stitchery pattern from The BirdHouse and altered it slightly to suit.  Last year I made a similar bag for my Mater B and it is still one of his favorites.   





3 comments:

  1. gotta love a book/toy bag - nice colours and great idea for world flying pressies - I shall think lighter next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, I very much like the little mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little bag. The embroidery is very cute. And it's a gift that can be used for many years to come. Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete