Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chevron Tote Bag for Mrs W

I love making bags, and I am getting better and better one bag at a time.  I have also recently discovered (I dont know why it took me so long) that I love making things specifically for a person.  Without being too grandiose, I think its the whole having a "muse"thing.  Anyway this bag is for my friend Mrs W, her taste is very contemporary and stylish where as mine is more confused eclectic collage.   I don't
think she is into too much craft on craft but I think she will love this fabric.  Plus it has lots of pockets and every Mum loves bags with lots of pockets.

Mrs W's bag
Front pocket, I call this pocket the Lauren Pocket,
 after  Lauren  who whipped one up when on the Great British Sewing Bee .
Inside lined with white linen and with pockets.

 I love it and am a bit temped to use it a few times before gifting it on!!!


2 comments:

  1. Pretty bag, I like the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that bag is so sweet. I love the colours in the fabrics! I so wish I had time to get around to bag making - oh well, I'll just admire yours instead!

    ReplyDelete