Sunday, November 18, 2012

Best Friend in the Whole World

We have had a very sad week in our little house.  I won't go into things now because we don't know how long the piece of string is yet, things may not be terrible but the possibility they could be is, well just sad.
However I am officially the luckiest woman in the world because I have amazing friends and have been enveloped in love and care all week.   Can you imagine how many happy tears I cried when I received a package in the mail from my dear friend Ms S...  Oh and the card just made me cry even more.  Ms S wrote that since we didn't live close enough for her to be able to pop over and cheer me up, she would send me some things that make her happy so she could share her happiness with me.  Sob sob.  There were photos of her favourite places, her children and beautiful flowers, lovely fabrics and all tied up in pretty paper and ribbon.  (She had me at the pretty paper and ribbon.)  I am very, very lucky!

Happy package complete with Saffron Craig fabric



2 comments:

  1. It's the true friends that come and support when you really need. Big hugs for what you are dealing with...

    ReplyDelete