Sunday, August 25, 2013

Noro Ripple Pattern Scarf

I forgot to post about this...  This is one of my first proper Crochet projects.  I started way back before Christmas, then I  had my dreadful Crochet Injury and was forced to stop.   After following my strict physio regime I was able to start hooking again and got it finished in time for the cooler months.   It is made from Noro Taiyo Sock yarn using this  Noro Ripple Pattern.   It was very addictive, I struggled to put my hook down and felt completely lost when it was finished.


It turned out better than I had hoped and I love the colours.



2 comments:

  1. Well I do love this one, even if it is crochet,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Absoultely wonderful.

    ... and yes sometimes there is a great sense of loss and sadness when a project is finished - sort of like a good friend moving away.

    ReplyDelete