Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Happy New Year Bag

What better way to celebrate the New Year than a Happy New Year bag....  I ordered this gorgeous calendar fabric from Spoonflower.  Just incase you haven't been there yet, Spoonflower is this awesome place anyone can go to and have their designs printed onto fabric.  Or you can buy fabric with other peoples very clever designs.  It is great to just go and get inspiration too.


Anyway I ordered this calendar fabric and had planned to hem the edges and make it into a tea towel for my friend. When it arrived it was even more beautiful than I could have hoped so I turned into a bag instead!

"Lets Ride" by Beck and Lundy Spoonflower ID - Pattysloniger127
Side A 
Side B
There will be no excuses for forgetting a date now.
And inside. 








2 comments:

  1. ooh, I love what you made with my calendar! How clever you are, and the green chevrons look awesome with it, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And the green chevron is so fresh and really makes it something special. Lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete