Ok, I have learnt that although sewing the ends together does make for a nicer finish it is dreadful to plait with great big piles of cotton. Even rolling it into balls didn't help too much. I managed to preserver with the help of iview (I watched a diabolical program on pregnant UK Mums behaving badly OMG whata show.)
|Looks so nice, but O so hard to work with.|
|This is Rag Rug Yoga|
|It got much better as the balls got smaller|
|I am a bit surprised that lined curtains from a 1.2 x 1.6 window|
only got this much rug but I still like where it is going.
*Sorry about the blurry pictures we are having very serious camera issues.