Thursday, June 27, 2013

Noro Camera Case

We keep our camera in a basket at the end of the breakfast bar.  We also keep a whole heap of other junk stuff in this basket.  Mr Daddy thinks the poor old camera deservers a bit more respect than this and at the very least least a case to prevent damage.  I like having the camera really close to all the action and not having to fiddle around getting it out of a big case just to take a snap.   Mr Daddy suggested that I might make a case, I politely suggested he might like to.

A few nights later there was an episode of Midsummer Murders on the TV, I had finished all my projects and I had one lone ball of Noro winking at me.  Perfect conditions for a bit of free style crochet case making.
There was enough wool left over to make an Ipod case as well.
Ipod case
Camera Cosy
No more key scratches now.





No comments:

Post a Comment