Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Labels

I am a bit excited, I got new labels for my crafty things.  I had some from years ago when I first started making things that were a big out dated and daggy.   Back then I mainly made things for my children and my nieces and nephews so they said "Hand made by Aunty Becky."  Now that my giving circle is a bit wider and I even sell a few bits and bobs,  Aunty Becky isn't really what I am looking for.  So I got these babies from this awesome Etsy shop - Ananemon.

This label for my yarn creations.
This mixed pack of cuties for everything else. 







2 comments:

  1. How delightful are these labels! They will provide the finishing, professional touch to your lovely creations! I might just have to check out this awesome Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're wonderful. I've been meaning to get something like this made up too... I really must one day.

    ReplyDelete