Monday, November 21, 2011

Craft is my Drug of Choice

Yesterday was one of those days...  I had such high hopes for all the things I was going to do and accomplish but it was hijacked.  I was down in the dumps, all before the school drop off.  After I had got people to school and done a few essential Mummy jobs, I knew that I had to can all other plans and head straight for home to self medicate with a good dose of crafting.  It can be so hard to get started when you don't quite have the twitch but I forced myself into a project.  Before I knew it I could feel the Makin' Endorphins surge and happy days were here again.

I have been wanting to make a pillow case out of these beautiful fat Q's.
I have had them for ages and it was high time they were used.
Side A
Susie from Flower Press has an excellent pillow case tutorial that I used.
Side B

The fabric is in a lovely soft Sateen, perfect for Miss M who is
very sensitive to texture.  The only pillow case she will sleep on is a
17 year old Sheridan slip that came from Mr Daddy's bachelor pad - scary.  
Looks much better, I think.




2 comments:

  1. It looks great! Love those prints (prints charming?) and colours and I like the stripiness you've given it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right they are Print Charming fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete