Monday, November 14, 2011

Desperately Seeking Some Craft Time

I have no spare hours or minutes, I don't know where they have gone - there is no craft.    I have lots of ideas running around in my head, a beautifully tidy work space, some great fabrics and even greater plans for them.   But it's just not happening and I can't see that it will for a good few days yet.  So instead I will just enjoy looking at the fabric and perhaps even pat it....

This is my plan for a summer skirt.


The latest offerings from Ikea.  Miss S has requested a quilt cover set.
(How cute is that for a little gardener.)


More from Ikea, we were thinking Christmas sack for Master B


I did buy this with new cushions in mind, thinking it was iconic and not too provocative.
As soon as it arrived Master B wrapped himself in it and ran around the house
giggling.  So there is my answer - way to raunchy.


No comments:

Post a Comment